Generous period-style semi with gorgeous sunny aspect
* This generously proportioned Federation semi has a priceless north-east aspect and is sun-drenched throughout: from the master bedroom to its landscaped designer courtyard at the rear.
* Stylishly and sympathetically renovated from front to back, it retains all of its gorgeous period features with high patterned ceilings in every room, polished floorboards, timber detailing and paint rails throughout.
* The smart, space-optimising renovation has a sleek wall of built-in shelving that runs the entire length of the hallway and fluid, open plan living areas at the rear.
* A chic galley kitchen is discrete and practical as are the concealed internal laundry and many built-in storage cupboards.
* There are three bedrooms, all have built-ins, and the master bedroom opens via period French doors to a large sunroom.
* The bathroom has been tastefully renovated with designer vanity, and a full deep bath with simple frameless glass shower recess.
* At the rear of the property, the layout has been smartly modernised with a fluidly laid out living and dining area, encompassing the discrete galley kitchen with stainless steel bench tops, sleek white cupboards and quality Miele appliances.
* The living areas open to a sun-drenched courtyard that has been completely made-over with a mini-amphitheatre of timber decking and built-in seating, stepping up to garden beds that are bathed in all-day sun.
* Perfectly situated in a quiet, tree-lined street close to Manly West Primary School and just a short walk to the foreshore, Manly or Fairlight or Balgowlah Village shops, this generous semi makes the most of everything it has to offer and presents a great opportunity to buy into a prestigious Northern Beaches suburb.