Generous period semi with brand new upstairs addition
* Displaying all the classic hallmarks of a generous period home this character-filled semi in a tranquil cul de sac, features a sun-drenched all-weather deck and courtyard plus a recent upstairs addition with parents'/ kids' retreat.
* Presenting well from the street with slate roof and a deep covered porch behind manicured hedging, the high ceilings and polished floorboards throughout give a stylish low fuss feeling that continues through to the north-facing back deck and courtyard.
* On entry level, there are two double bedrooms, both with built-in storage/wardrobes plus a renovated bathroom with bath and frameless glass shower recess. There is also a separate lounge with restored original fireplace, recently renovated kitchen/dining area and internal laundry.
* The kitchen is meticulously designed with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances, large pantry with light and generous soft-close drawers. French provincial cupboards perfectly compliment the floorboards and timber raked ceiling while double French doors open out to the deep sunny deck and courtyard.
* Upstairs a recent addition has added a second living area, bathroom plus third bedroom. It is currently functioning as a kids' retreat and could easily become the classic parents' retreat.
* Perfectly located in a quiet cul de sac within easy walking distance to Manly Beach and The Corso, this picture-perfect semi is also close to transport, parks, Manly West Primary School and easy access to the city.