Renovated Californian Bungalow with alfresco entertaining plus separate designer studio
* Stunning 2/3 bedroom Californian bungalow plus separate studio, offers multiple living areas with fluid alfresco entertaining whilst retaining traditional charm.
* Set on a private, level block with little to no steps throughout, this double brick family residence comprises of 2 bedrooms, the grand master bedroom with integrated sunroom (easily converted back to 3rd bed) creating a parents retreat - with built-in wardrobes & plantation shutters; a second double bedroom with a built-in timber bunk bed & high chapel ceiling.
* A graceful main bathroom, updated in classic heritage style features a glass shower/bath recess, IXL heat lamps, solid timber vanity, and high ceilings with sky lighting.
* The third bedroom/home office/study/in-law accommodation or even a teenagers retreat is set in the spacious garden studio & has been impeccably appointed with stunning cedar windows & comprises a designer bathroom with large glassless walk-in shower. Large enough for a king bed plus study/ living area, it provides the ultimate class in self accommodation or even another living space with its own street access.
* At the front of the home the formal living room with high ceilings, polished timber floors, leadlight windows & restored fire place & a separate formal dining room.
* A striking chic open plan kitchen is graced with expansive Caesar stone bench tops, abundance of cupboard space, gas stainless steel Euro appliances plus a fully integrated laundry. The adjoining informal living room also with polished timber floors framed by bi-folding cedar doors flowing seamlessly to the over sized, all-weather entertaining deck overlooking the perfectly manicured, child-friendly garden.
* Additional features include easy access to massive attic space & under house storage, original sandstone façade & cedar windows throughout, off street parking with surround sound systems & Foxtel plus internet connections, NRMA security alarm systems & "Clear Guard" security screens, ceiling fans & halogen lighting & additional external shower.
* A highly sought after location in a picturesque tree lined street, with local plus CBD transport at the end of your street & a short stroll to local shops, cafes & schools this home offers blue chip real estate in a premium location.
* Only 16 minute walk to the Ferry & 3-4 minute bus ride/drive, a stone throw to Fairlight pool & parks, or head into Manly.