Elegant character home on 600sqm land in coveted harbourside setting
FIND. This renovated single-level residence carries an understated elegance that flows from room to room and out to beautifully landscaped gardens and north-facing outdoor entertaining. Resting on a prime street in Fairlight, you can enjoy peace and quiet as well as incredible lifestyle benefits, with harbour beaches and reserves at the doorstep, and the delights of Fairlight shops & Manly town a quick walk away.
LOVE. Built in 1921 and since extended, this is a captivating home with a lot of character and stunning district outlooks. The exquisite details of the original home have been carefully preserved, with stunning high ornate ceilings, picture rails and timber latticework sitting harmoniously alongside modern additions.
- An enticing lounge room with a log fire place is a comfortable space for all seasons
- Spacious combined kitchen and dining area with vaulted ceilings, filled with natural light and flowing outwards to meet outdoor entertaining
- Kitchen with adjoining storage room (potential for butler's pantry)
- A large north-facing entertainer's deck is the perfect spot to sit back and enjoy a gorgeous outlook over the district
- Beautifully landscaped backyard with a gazebo-covered deck that sits alongside a hot tub, plus established gardens and an outdoor shower
- Master bedroom with a dressing room (potential for walk-in wardrobe), plus a chic shower en-suite bathroom with heated towel rails
- Three additional bedrooms are all generous in size, two include built-in wardrobes
- Well-presented family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- Brushbox floorboards throughout living creates an elegant coastal aesthetic
- The quality of the original build is evidenced with the double brick construction leaving it cool in the summer & warm in the winter and the stunning period features throughout
- Double carport
LIVE. This premium address offers easy access to harbour beaches, shops and schools, as well as the being within easy grasp of the cosmopolitan delights of Manly. It's a quick stroll to Fairlight or Delwood beaches and there are express bus services to the city, Chatswood and Manly within moments of the front door. If you're in the mood to stretch your legs, there are a number of beautiful coastal walks nearby, including the iconic Manly to Spit walk along the harbour foreshore.
Water rates $173.29pq
Council rates $1,005pq
Land Approx 600sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso and Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- St Augustine's College
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The character details of the home and the elevated north-facing district views are stunning.
- This street feels quiet and tucked away, yet it's close to everything.
- This is the ideal base for getting to Manly, or strolling down to Fairlight or Delwood beaches for a swim.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.