Grand family home - prized lifestyle setting
* Standing tall and proud on a commanding corner block with dual street frontage, this freestanding two-storey 1920s home has been sympathetically updated and extended to create an inviting family haven with a perfect, sun soaked northerly rear aspect.
* Set behind a manicured garden, ‘Roama' opens out to a generous sun soaked entertaining deck and idyllic child-friendly gardens with level lawn and convenient separate access.
* Retaining a wealth of original features, its well proportioned interiors are graced with lofty ornate ceilings, leadlight doors and windows, timber fretwork, picture rails, rich timber panelling and polished timber floors.
* There are four principal double bedrooms, three on the lower level with built-in robes serviced by a freshly appointed family bathroom with bath, and a sensational whole floor parent's retreat capturing sweeping district views.
* The sunlit master retreat features a separate home office or ideal nursery/ fifth double bedroom, pristine bathroom, walk-in robe, romantic bay window seat and French doors to a north facing balcony.
* Rich in period detail and warmed in the winter months by a wood-burning fire, the formal lounge leads through to split level family living and dining space which opens out to the sunny entertainer's deck.
* A sunny and well appointed kitchen enjoys a lovely garden outlook and is appointed with integrated appliances, plentiful cabinetry and a breakfast bar. The gardens incorporate a covered terrace or ideal sheltered children's play area leading to the lush level lawn and pretty established gardens.
* Features include an auto lock-up garage with storage for bikes/surf boards, laundry room with beach shower and W.C., wine cellar.
* This highly desirable family setting is moments to the Boy Charlton Pool, recreational parkland and village cafés, and an easy walk to Manly's beaches, cosmopolitan dining and entertainment strip, and the ferry wharf.