Sunlit period semi with idyllic garden pavilion
* Freestanding to the north side flooding the interiors in all day sunlight, this character-filled 1920s semi enjoys lovely sweeping district views from its tranquil, elevated setting.
* Featuring an inviting layout enhanced by original period features, it offers two double bedrooms with built-in robes and cream carpet, including a king sized master graced with an elegant fireplace and adjoining sunroom ideal as a study or nursery.
* Built on sandstone foundations and featuring a charming gated entry and invaluable off street parking, it's accessed via a secure entry portico. Sunlit interiors soak up the leafy district vista and feature high ceilings with picture rails and polished Kauri floors.
* Perfect for the entertainer, landscaped gardens with lush level lawn incorporate a pergola-covered terrace and fabulous entertainer's pavilion promising a magical setting for all-weather alfresco dining.
* A spacious living room is warmed in the winter months by an open fireplace with sandstock brick surrounds while the separate dining area is flanked by a sunny gas kitchen and opens out to the gardens.
* The home is serviced by a fresh bathroom with bath and a separate laundry plus an additional garden W.C.
* Additional features include masses of underhouse storage, timber Venetians and halogen downlights.
* With a picturesque setting, away from the crowds yet moments to Manly's cosmopolitan hub, it's a short stroll to boutique harbour beaches, scenic walks and Fairlight village cafés.