Stunning Federation semi in an enviable beachside locale
* Exuding a timeless appeal, this exquisite Federation semi showcases an alluring blend of refined period features and stylish contemporary finishes. Perfectly located in arguably one of Fairlight's premier streets, it's only a 10 minute walk to a choice of beaches, Manly's cosmopolitan hub and the ferry wharf.
* Built in 1908, "Columbia" is of double brick construction and rests on solid sandstone foundations amid lush easycare landscaped gardens. Featuring the scale and ambiance of a freestanding home, it offers beautifully proportioned interiors with three double bedrooms (including king-sized master), generous living areas, and a private outdoor entertaining deck.
* Set behind a private high fenced garden, a peaceful and fully enclosed front courtyard offers the perfect sun trap to grab a newspaper and a morning coffee. A wide hallway perfectly links the bedrooms and courtyard with the rear living, allowing cool summer breezes to flow through the home.
* Freestanding to the north, its spacious interiors are bathed in all day sunlight. Rich Turpentine hardwood floors are complimented by original period features, with soaring high ornate ceilings, classic timber fretwork, stunning leadlight detailing, fanlights, picture rails, and high skirting boards, providing an air of grace to the home.
* A generous sun filled living room is warmed in the winter months by an original open fireplace. Surround sound wiring, flat panel TV cabling and foxtel / broadband connections have also been conveniently integrated for today's modern living.
* A fresh open plan gas kitchen has been designed to integrate perfectly with the casual living and dining areas, and is appointed with European appliances, breakfast bench and ample storage.
* French doors open to a totally private entertainer's deck with lush tropical garden surrounds and district glimpses, perfect for alfresco dining and entertaining. Auto-sensory mood lighting and a retractable sun and wind sensored awning provide the perfect compliments for entertaining. There is also an under-house cellar with sitting area - a virtual French Provincial hideaway with elegant sandstone flagging.
* Additional features include a freshly schemed family bathroom with bath and his / hers vanity, internal laundry, huge attic storage, and potential for a second level addition (STCA).
* A rare opportunity to secure a stunning residence in a tightly held locale, this beautifully renovated home offers an enviable position and lifestyle. With only moments to local village cafés and the express city bus, it's a short walk to Manly Beach and ferry, and a choice of boutique harbour beaches and scenic walks.