Spacious family entertainer in quiet cul-de-sac location
FIND. Positioned in quiet yet well-connected Fairlight street, this superb two-storey family home has been meticulously renovated to showcase its period charm while seamlessly blending with modern family living. This architecturally designed home utilises the natural flow of the floorplan to maximise natural light and cross breezes, creating an inviting and ready-to-move-in space with a range of modern conveniences.
LOVE. Step through the bi-fold doors to the sprawling outdoor space, where a retractable awning and weatherproof roll-down blinds provide versatility for year-round gatherings. Entertaining is made easy with a built-in barbecue area complete with room for a fridge and ample bench space, designed to please those who love cooking and hosting. Beyond this area, you'll find a well-manicured lawn that leads to an in-ground pool surrounded by lush gardens giving privacy and tranquillity.
• Upstairs, three large bedrooms await, including the expansive, open, and airy master suite complete with its own ensuite, his and hers robes, a Juliette balcony, featuring a shower and a HydroSteam integrated steam room.
• Downstairs, living space revolves around the Jetmaster fireplace, creating a cozy ambiance within the generous and open living area. Adjacent to the staircase, a walk-in, temperature-controlled wine cellar awaits, offering storage for up to 420 bottles.
• Designed with the seasoned cook in mind, the high-end kitchen features a 90cm Belling convection hob, a Qasair extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, hot and cold tap, and a Miele dishwasher.
• A formal lounge located at the front of the property features a bay window, original fireplace, and space to unwind and relax.
• A separate studio/home office is conveniently located adjacent to the pool area and includes a shower room and WC.
• The main living area and upstairs are equipped with air conditioning, ensuring year-round comfort.
• Ample storage solutions are found throughout the property, including expansive under-roof storage.
• Other features include a large internal laundry room and off-street parking.
• School catchment areas for Manly West Primary School, Mackellar Girls and Balgowlah Boys Senior Campuses.
LIVE. Nestled in a desirable cul-de-sac location, this property offers the convenience of easy access to all that Fairlight has to offer. Within a short stroll, you'll find the vibrant Fairlight shops, where you will find local cafes and boutique shops. For those looking to explore beyond the neighbourhood, public transport options are plentiful with Manly Wharf and local and CBD bound buses within walking distance. With its prime location and family-friendly surroundings, this home truly embodies the essence of a Northern Beaches living.
Water rates $203.45pq
Council rates $732.10pq
Total Approx 463sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping and Restaurants:
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso and Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
WHAT OWNER LOVES
- We love entertaining in this home. The flow from indoor to outdoor is seamless and creates the ideal place to entertain all year round.
- The proximity to everything Fairlight has to offer, including local shops and beaches provides an easy coastal lifestyle from this address.
- The multiple living zones make this home ideal for the growing family, where everyone has their own space.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.