Sophisticated Federation family home
* Exuding a timeless appeal and understated grandeur, this exquisite freestanding Federation home showcases an alluring blend of refined period features and stylish contemporary finishes.
* Built in 1915, it rests on solid sandstone foundations amid lush easycare landscaped gardens, a 10 minute walk to Manly's cosmopolitan hub and the ferry wharf.
* Beautifully proportioned interiors reveal a sophisticated design aesthetic with an excellent family friendly layout incorporating two separate living areas and private outdoor entertaining spaces.
* Soaring ornate ceilings, decorative architrave, stunning leadlight windows and three marble fireplaces are just some of the original features which lend an air of grace to the home.
* Accessed via a chic entry hall with Black Japan floors, it offers three double bedrooms, one opening to a sunny front verandah, serviced by two tastefully appointed bathrooms - one with a bath and the second with a frameless glass shower.
* An entertainer's designer Corian island kitchen forms the hub of the home and features integrated stainless steel European appliances including a chef's grade Smeg gas cooker.
* Well defined open plan living and dining space with polished Blackbutt floors opens via double French doors to a sheltered loggia-style entertaining deck and the manicured garden with lawn and stone-tiled terrace.
* A separate living room also opens to front verandah and could be used as a home office or fourth bedroom.
* Additional features include gas central heating, huge sandstone cellar and laundry area, internal light atrium, mood lighting and potential for a second level addition (STCA).
* Moments to local village cafés and the express city bus, it's a short walk to Manly Beach and a choice of boutique harbour beaches and scenic walks.