Gorgeous family cottage with amazing district outlook
* This immaculately presented freestanding cottage sits elevated on the crest of a hill in, Fairlight and as a result features the most amazing panoramic views in every direction.
* Smartly updated from its original cottage, it is now a gorgeous two bedroom family home with loads of character and plenty of light and would be a great buy for young families wanting to get into a premium area with potential to capitalise.
* With a northerly aspect along its longest façade and potential to improve its outlook to incorporate more of the stunning views available (STCA) this charming home is beautifully liveable now but has potential written all over it.
* There are two bedrooms, the main has built-ins and opens to the front porch giving it the hilltop outlook across to Manly Dam Reserve and right around to Beacon Hill. There is a versatile 3rd room with built ins.
* A smart use of skylights throughout gives plenty of natural light and the clever rearrangement of spaces and clean white wood-panelled walls and polished timber floors throughout give a spacious breezy feeling.
* Both the bathroom and kitchen have been stylishly renovated, with a full, deep bath in the bathroom and chic glass splashback, gas cooking and clean white surfaces in the kitchen. There are separate dining and living spaces, linked by the original brick hearth/fireplace and a clever wall of discrete built-ins in the dining room, affords plenty of storage.
* Also featuring a grassed backyard with sunny, north-easterly aspect and established leafy surrounds, this gorgeous family home will charm anyone who enters and despite its enormous potential to improve and capitalise, you won't want to change a thing. * Walk to Manly pool, Manly Corso, Balgowlah shops, good schools, parks and easy access to city transport networks.