Sun filled Federation semi - walk to the beach
* Featuring beautiful period features, this original Federation semi is set on a private 247sqm block in a peaceful setting a short walk from the vibrant heart of Manly.
* Built in 1910, it provides the perfect opportunity to be revived and extended offering a perfect layout for family living. Its interiors are bathed in natural sunlight and enhanced by original period detailing including high ornate ceilings, stained glass and classic timber fretwork.
* Set down from the street, it is surprisingly quiet from the internal living and bedrooms, and the expansive rear yard offers a tranquil environment with complete privacy from the adjoining neighbours.
* The home incorporates two double bedrooms, one with a feature stained glass bay window, and a shared ensuite bathroom positioned between the two rooms.
* The large living room boasts beautiful Federation features and is warmed in the winter months by an open fireplace with an original tiled hearth and timber surround.
* The original gas kitchen is conveniently accessed from the living, and incorporates a bright sunroom filled with natural light right throughout the day due to its north facing aspect. A further 3rd bedroom or study is located directly off the kitchen, providing additional accommodation or the flexibility to utilise for other purposes.
* The very private north facing rear yard extends deep in to the block across two terraced areas, providing expansive garden spaces for the delight of young families and the potential for entertaining.
* There is also a large laundry and integrated workshop, and masses of storage directly underneath the house.
* Built on sandstone foundations, its solid construction affords the potential to further capitalise with the addition of a second level (subject to Council approval). Renovate or redesign to create your dream first home in highly sought after Fairlight.
* This home presents an excellent opportunity to secure a home with further potential in a tightly held locale, offering an enviable position and lifestyle. Stroll to the beachfront, schools, parkland and ferry wharf, and the vibrant heart of Manly. This one won't last long!