Stunning Federation Semi
* This stunning federation semi is a superb example of sleek contemporary living seamlessly combined with the beauty, character and elegance of a period home.
* Sensitively and stylishly renovated with many of the period features lovingly retained. The high patterned ceilings, polished timber floors, and spacious proportions typical of its era, sit easily in what is now a stunning contemporary interior.
* Two bedrooms downstairs, both very spacious with built in wardrobes, carpet for added comfort, and plantation shutters.
* Stunning light drenched family bathroom features floor heating.
* Huge open plan kitchen/dining/living - this is a fabulous living and entertaining space, bathed in natural light from the windows in the high vaulted ceiling and the sweeping bi-fold doors opening the whole space out to the sunny deck, and leafy district views.
* The kitchen has sweeping bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances, a walk in pantry and is an entertainers delight.
* Upstairs is the light and airy master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and fabulous ensuite bathroom also with floor heating, an office or storage room and additional storage in the roof space.
* Outside there is a great paved area, partially covered by the deck.
* This home has ample and innovative storage solutions with a huge dry storage area under the house with potential to be a superb wine cellar.
* Situated in this highly sought after, family friendly location close to local transport, shops and a ten minute stroll to Manly surf beach this home offers a fabulous Northern Beaches Lifestyle.