Gracious family home of timeless appeal
* A charming and versatile home of immense character, this solid brick and sandstone late 1920s residence presents a classic Fairlight family home.
* Set on a 505 sqm (approx) block, it accommodates three double bedrooms with built-ins, the main opening to a large study. The third bedroom is secluded within a private lower-level flat, creating the ideal sanctuary for guests or teenagers.
* Living space includes a grandly proportioned formal lounge and dining room, a relaxed casual family area with a balcony and a tastefully modernised Blanco gas kitchen.
* Lovely tiered gardens and sandstone-flagged pathways meander up to an enclosed kids' play area with a cubbyhouse. From a secluded terrace area you can enjoy lovely panoramic northerly district views.
* Original touches such as timber floors, high ornate ceilings, picture rails, leadlight windows and solid timber doors add plenty of traditional appeal. Additional details include three bathrooms, including an authentic Art Deco bathroom, a large laundry/storeroom, plantation shutters and split-system air-conditioning.
* There's also scope to add another storey (STCA) which would enjoy superb views.
* Wonderfully convenient, it's just metres to bus transport and local village shops. It's also just a leisurely stroll to the heart of Manly, the ferry, the Manly Scenic Walk and schools.