Character residence with effortless modern appeal
FIND. With an elegant street presence that draws you in from the start, this brick and sandstone character home presents a delicate blend of old-world charm and contemporary finesse. Exuding effortless modern comfort, this flawless home features a number of living and entertaining spaces, and a stunning north-facing master bedroom with district views.
LOVE. The period features really shine through in this unique residence, with high ornate ceilings, pine floorboards and leadlight windows that all add to the elegant aesthetic. You'll love entertaining guests in the relaxed kitchen and dining area that flows out to a private deck, perfect for alfresco summer evenings.
- Brick and sandstone construction and quality craftmanship
- Classic lounge room with a feature fireplace and adjoining north-facing sunroom with bespoke cabinetry
- Rear-set dining and kitchen area, where you can throw the doors open to embrace the fresh air as you dine and entertain
- High ornate ceilings, pine floorboards, leadlight windows, picture rails
- Sleek contemporary stone kitchen with island bench
- Stunning north-facing master bedroom with shower en-suite, walk-in robe & adjoining balcony that gives the best views over the district
- Two bedrooms upstairs and two down, suiting families with children of all ages
- Master bedroom and the first bedroom both feature electronic awning fitted above the windows, to provide extra shading on summer days
- Family bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower, plus concealed laundry room
- Split-system air-con units in all bedrooms, plus both living areas
- Carport and driveway parking and DA approval for a carport to be built
LIVE. The beauty of this location is that it places you within walking distance of all of the lifestyle attractions in Manly, Balgowlah and Fairlight. It's a level stroll to Queenscliff Beach, where you can swim and surf or follow the beachfront path all the way into Manly. There's a great set of local shops in Fairlight and Balgowlah so you can grab supplies or a cup of coffee, and Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre is just a few blocks away for grocery shopping. If you commute to the city, the journey is made easy with express bus services on Sydney Road
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES
- We have loved the peace and tranquillity of living here. The house is set back from the street so it's nice and quiet.
- The location is so central to buses and the ferry, and is within walking distance of beaches as well as Fairlight shops and cafes.
- We have loved the sense of community here. Every year there is a street party.
RATES & SIZES:
Land size - Approx 259.3 sqm
Water rates - Approx $150.99 pq
Council rates - Approx $590.50 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
Shopping & dining:
- Fairlight shops & The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso & Wharf shops & restaurants
- Manly West Primary school
- St Pauls High School
- Stella Maris College
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.