Lifestyle location and loads of potential
FIND. Set on a 328sqm block and offered for sale for the first time in nearly 70 years, this single level undercapitalised weatherboard cottage is in tidy, original condition and offers exciting potential to renovate or re-build and capitalise on this premier lifestyle location.
LOVE. With a leafy setting in the quiet backstreets of this premier coastal pocket, a neat, practical floorplan and a good-sized level backyard, the home is sure to appeal to first homebuyers, young families, savvy investors and anyone with a keen renovator's eye or a dream to build a bespoke home (STCA).
- Good-sized kitchen well-separated from living
- Private enclosed level rear garden
- Casual living/family room opening out to rear garden
- Master bedroom with adjoining sunroom, ceiling fan and walk-in robe
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms
- Separate laundry
- Spacious combined/living dining with fireplace and sunny northerly aspect
- Lock up garage with huge versatile full-height space for potential use as a workshop, kids play area and storage
LIVE. Ideal for anyone looking to secure a relaxed beaches lifestyle, the property is close enough to walk almost everywhere putting all the area's lifestyle benefits at your fingertips. Stroll up to charming Fairlight village for a coffee and a croissant or cycle down to Manly for a swim at one of the world's iconic beaches. Easy transport links, schools, shopping and other amenities are within close proximity.
Water rates: Approx $143 pq
Council rates: Approx $387 pq
Size: Approx 328 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso, Manly Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Fairlight village is close by and an easy walk up to the many cafes for coffee or breakfast
- There are so many recreational opportunities close by including the Manly Andrew Boy Charlton Swim Centre, Harbour, surf beaches and cycle paths
- Fairlight is a beautiful neighbourly suburb to live in with quiet leafy streets and lovely heritage homes
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.