Contemporary perfection in exclusive harbourside setting
FIND. Supremely luxurious and elegant, this grand dual-level Georgian-style residence with harbour views is privately tucked away on a tranquil cul-de-sac. Originally a 1920s cottage, this extraordinary one-of-a-kind home has been transformed with a flawless high-end renovation, blending sophisticated period features with sleek contemporary finishes in beautiful harmony.
LOVE. Only the best, most exquisite finishes have been selected in the curation of this home, which delivers multiple living zones, a free-flowing family-friendly layout, and landscaped outdoor zones that celebrate the spectacle of Sydney's harbour and city skyline. Leaning on a bold contemporary palette with natural stone and timber accents, the elegant interiors are primed for maximum enjoyment and comfort and are aesthetically finished to perfection.
- Effortless flow between the combined kitchen and dining area and the lounge room, which both connect outwards to a wraparound terrace that provides an extensive view over the back yard and harbour
- Gather your guests and family around the island bench in the spectacular shaker-style kitchen with premium Caesarstone, free-standing Falcon oven, wine fridge, integrated fridge/freezer, Billi instant sparkling water tap, a butler's pantry with second dishwasher and plentiful storage options
- Italian porcelain herringbone tiles throughout the kitchen living areas
- For the best views of the harbour and city skyline, a second living space flows onto a wide balcony. Sit here to enjoy the spectacle of Sydney's New Year's fireworks display
- Four bedrooms fitted with built-in storage, soft carpet and ceiling fans, master with shower en-suite
- Flexible fifth bedroom/home office
- Landscaped backyard with cubby house and children's slide, plus entertainer's terrace with built-in BBQ, fridge and wet bar
- Workshop/storage area plus a wine cellar
- Double-glazed windows, Braemar heating ducts downstairs, gas fire in living, auto-gated access to driveway parking
LIVE. Offering the best of both worlds, you can enjoy quick access to all the lifestyle conveniences of Manly yet retreat to the peace and quiet of this private and protected cul-de-sac. Take advantage of on-the-door access to the beauty of the harbour, with Delwood and Fairlight beaches and a number of coastal walks in very close proximity, and local shops and cafes at Balgowlah and Fairlight are within a short stroll.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $715 pq
Size: Approx 537 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall and surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso and Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Public School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
- Mackellar Girls High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love sitting on the front porch and watching the sunsets go by, or on our balcony looking at the city lights at night
- We love the easy flow and layout of the house, and how the kitchen is the heart of the home
- This is a great neighbourhood. The street is quiet and friendly but close to everything
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.