Charming semi in the heart of Fairlight
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction 21st August 10.30am
FIND. This elegant double-fronted semi enjoys a coveted position in the heart of neighbourly Fairlight. A full brick period residence beautifully and architecturally renovated over one spacious level, its classic modern interiors lead to an enclosed front garden, a charming verandah and landscaped backyard.
LOVE. Beyond its gracious stucco facade and stained glass entrance, this home features high ceilings and ceiling rosettes, ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning, skylights with motorised blinds throughout, extensive under house storage, and an oversized automatic garage with backyard access.
• Dark polished floorboards sweep down the central hallway to a generous living area at the back. Bathed in natural light, French doors allow a seamless flow to the covered rear deck with leafy district views
• An ultra-sleek shaker-style kitchen includes premium fixtures such as high-end stainless steel appliances, a stunning hexagon-tiled splashback, generous storage and bench space, a New York-style laundry, and a bright adjoining dining area with French doors which open onto the alfresco deck.
• Three ample bedrooms, including a master with built-in-robes and a bay window seat which fills the room with natural light.
• Modern family bathroom with double sink, shower, separate free-standing bath and luxurious underfloor heating.
• Abundantly peaceful and private, the sun-soaked grassed backyard is framed in established gardens and is ideal for entertaining family and friends. It also has a pedestrian gate providing alternative side and rear access.
• At the front of the house is a large verandah with floorboards – a relaxing place to watch kids play on the enclosed level lawn.
LIVE. This home is perfect for young families looking to secure an effortless beach lifestyle. Just three minutes' stroll to Fairlight's boutique village and express city buses, and walking distance to Manly West Primary, as well as Manly's cafe/restaurant precinct, the ocean beach and ferries.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.