Federation home with versatile family-friendly layout
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 31st July
FIND. Delicately blending old with new, this fully-renovated c1900 Federation home delivers a harmonious fusion of period details and modern enhancements. Spread over three immaculate levels that include multiple living zones and a number of stunning outdoor zones that include a pool, this unique home is blessed with huge amounts of natural light and complete privacy. Situated within a short walk of Manly town, this perfectly polished residence has a family-friendly layout and lots of charm and charisma.
LOVE. Both of the living spaces as well as all four of the bedrooms offer fluid access to outdoor areas, including a spectacular north-facing master suite with district views. The result is an open, airy home with a huge amount of natural light, and the opportunity to embrace an easy, breezy, indoor/outdoor lifestyle.
• Elegant tri-storey home with sandstone base, set back from the road for extra privacy
• Natural light is at an absolute premium with expanses of glass, north-facing bedrooms and balconies, and several skylights for an extra injection of light
• Beautiful high ornate ceilings in some parts of the house
• Stunning light-filled open-plan living and dining zone with a gas fire, leads out to the back yard with heated saltwater pool, plus elevated patio and hot and cold outdoor shower
• Sleek contemporary stone kitchen with gas cooking and island bench
• Stunning master suite illuminated with northerly light and featuring an elegant en-suite, a balcony and an adjoining room that can conveniently be used as a dressing room, nursery or study area
• Three additional bedrooms, all generous in size
• Second living area that flows out to a landscaped garden, which makes an excellent play space for children, or a quiet zone for relaxing
• Two chic family bathrooms
• Huge amounts of storage, including under-house storage, an internal storage room and several built-in cupboards
• Off-street parking for two cars
LIVE. A path from the backyard offers level access to Sydney Road, where you can access local shops at Fairlight and Balgowlah villages, as well as harbour beaches and bus services. This prestigious address also sits within the catchment zone of the esteemed Manly West Public School, and it's a quick walk to all of the action in Manly.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.