Sophisticated character home with flexible floorplan
Auction Saturday 5th June
FIND. This c1910 California Bungalow has been tastefully modernised and serves up sensational living spaces that combine beautiful heritage features with contemporary creature comforts. With multiple living areas, a lock-up garage and private outdoor entertaining, this stunning abode rests in an outstanding lifestyle location, with the beauty of the harbour and the convenience of local shops and Manly within walking distance.
LOVE. A choice of living and dining areas, plus a home office and the addition of an attic multi-purpose space makes this a great family home that allows everyone to have some space to themselves. Everything has already been done to enhance the functionality and aesthetic of this charismatic home, so you can just move in an enjoy, yet there remains scope to make it your own.
• Classic lounge room with gas fire and adjoining home office
• Second living area with easy flow to the deck, which is an all-seasons space that overlooks a landscaped private back yard with level lawn
• Combined dining and kitchen area, great for entertaining. Contemporary kitchen with sleek polyurethane cabinets, stone counters, a chilled and sparkling water system and gas cooking
• Distinctive heritage features include high ceilings, leadlight windows, picture rails and wide-plank hardwood floors
• Three generous bedrooms, all fitted with built-ins and ceiling fans
• Modern bathroom with shower over bath, plus second shower bathroom combined with laundry
• Attic multi-purpose space with built-in storage, air-con and motorised stairs
• Lots of storage internally as well as externally
• Single lock-up garage with internal access and access to garden
• Rainwater tank that services outdoor taps and toilets, solar panels, 10kWh solar battery, integrated watering system to front and back
LIVE. This prized pocket of Fairlight offers optimum convenience. It's easy to dip into the shopping and lifestyle hubs of Manly, Fairlight and Balgowlah from here, all of which can be reached on foot. Enjoy on-the-doorstep access to Fairlight village shops and cafes plus bus services, the Andrew Boy Charlton swimming pool is a short walk down the road, or it's a pleasant walk along the harbour foreshore to Manly, the ferry wharf, and all of the shopping and dining offerings that are available there.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.