Heritage gem with extraordinary potential
FIND. Positioned on a huge, seldom found 598m2 Fairlight block, this 1920s brick and sandstone bungalow is brimming with beautiful heritage detail. With an expansive floorplan and a substantial north-facing rear garden with elevated district outlook and ocean glimpses, this impressive family home offers a golden opportunity to add your own personal stamp or go all out with a second storey addition or rebuild.
LOVE. Offered for the first time in almost 40 years, this beloved family home has been sensitively extended and updated over time. Great care has been taken to ensure original heritage detail is continued throughout, with gloriously high decorative ceilings and cornices, picture rails, ceiling roses and leadlight windows gracing almost every room.
• Tidy gas kitchen with Smeg oven, dishwasher and huge walk-in pantry
• Living/casual meals adjoining kitchen and extending onto covered deck
• Expansive formal dining/living with ornate timber fireplace
• Classic renovated family bathroom with separate bath and shower
• Brushbox floors recently re-sanded and finished, plantation shutters throughout
• Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and stunning leadlight windows
• Three additional queen-sized bedrooms
• Double carport and expansive under-house storage,
• Huge garden with room for a pool, currently with level lawn and rear paved area with vege garden, spa and gazebo
LIVE. This leafy, harbourside pocket delivers a convenient, family friendly setting with shopping, cafes and restaurants, schools and city buses just moments away. This fabulous lifestyle location offers easy access to Manly, coastal walks and beautiful beaches.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.