Immaculate family entertainer on huge 607sqm block
FIND. Resting on an extravagant 607sqm block that is almost double the size of the average Fairlight plot, this outstanding dual-level residence has all the space, style and substance you might need for family life. Once an original cottage, it has been extended with a contemporary open-plan living zone and then enhanced with the addition of a second storey. With two large living areas plus a study, families will appreciate the versatility and space that is on offer here.
LOVE. You'll love spending time in the outdoor zones, enjoying the quietness and privacy, and watching as the kids play in the back yard and pool. The practical layout is tailor made for family life, with bright, open and airy interiors, and easy flow to a choice of front and rear-facing outdoor entertaining spaces.
• A stunning north-facing sitting area falls out to a terrace that looks out over the district
• Open-plan living and dining with a vast vaulted ceiling is set quietly to the rear and flows through bi-folds to an all-seasons patio that overlooks the pool
• Resort-like pool area with elevated deck under the shade of the surrounding trees
• Take a dip in the pool and then shower off in the downstairs shower bathroom before coming back into the house
• Premium kitchen with induction cooking, combi-steam oven and bi-fold windows out to the terrace
• Master retreat with stunning shower en-suite, generous built-ins and adjoining study. Three additional bedrooms with built-ins in two bedrooms
• Combination of mixed Australian hardwood & recycled Blackbutt floors
• Double lock-up garage
• Secure gated access with intercom, CBus system, reverse-cycle air-con in three of the bedrooms
• Charming period features from the original cottage
LIVE. From this prized pocket of Fairlight, it's easy to dip into the shopping and lifestyle hubs of Manly, Fairlight and Balgowlah. The Andrew Boy Charlton swimming pool is just down the road, or there are bus stops and a fantastic selection of shops and eateries on nearby Sydney Road. It's an easy walk to Manly town & beach, many harbour beaches and reserves are within a short stroll, and you're in the catchment for Manly West Public School.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.