Grace and charm amid park-like surrounds
FIND. Occupying an idyllic setting quietly tucked away on a tiny side road and buffered by an expansive park-like nature strip, this classic 1920s double-fronted California bungalow sits surrounded by trees and established gardens on a huge 669m2 block, a size rarely found in Fairlight.
LOVE. Awash with natural light, this beautiful home has been thoughtfully renovated to integrate modern luxury and convenience while maintaining the integrity of the heritage architecture. Original features steal the show, with high patterned ceilings, decorative architraves, picture rails and leadlight windows adding character and charm.
• Spacious shaker-style gas kitchen with Caesarstone centre island and breakfast bar
• Family living and casual meals with a wall of timber-framed bi-fold doors opening out to the oversized covered entertaining deck and rambling garden
• Formal dining room with original fireplace and spectacular decorative curved tray ceiling
• Large north-facing sunroom/ home office with custom joinery
• Elegant master suite with leadlight windows, walk through robe and huge ensuite with his and hers shower, double basin vanity and heated floors
• Three large upstairs bedrooms, all with built-in robes plus a second living space
• Custom joinery throughout plus ducted a/c and heating
• Extensive under-house lock-up storage, including a wine cellar
• Lock up garage and carport
LIVE. This sought-after setting in the heart of Fairlight places a fabulous beaches lifestyle within easy reach. Beautifully quiet and ultra-convenient, it's within walking distance of Fairlight village, shopping and cafes, express city buses and schools, with a stroll to Fairlight beach for a dip or into Manly taking care of weekends.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.