Versatile home with north-facing district views
FIND. Presenting a harmonious fusion of elegant period detailing and contemporary appeal, this dual-level home with studio is sure to catch the eye of those looking for a charismatic abode with lots of flexible living space. Sitting on a sandstone base with a high-gabled façade and cast-iron lacework adding character and finesse, this is an attractive home with plenty of street appeal.
LOVE. This impeccably conceived home is a natural entertainer with excellent indoor/outdoor liveability and sweeping district views that stretch out to the north. Embraced by child-friendly gardens to the front and the rear, as well as offering a studio that is ideal for use as in-law or au-pair accommodation, this is a home that delivers huge flexibility as well as being conveniently positioned to offer easy access to the city and Manly.
• Sunny open-plan living and dining with elegant floorboards spills outwards to a north-facing verandah where you can sit and enjoy spectacular sunrise and sunsets, expansive views of the district, and look down to a north-facing garden with a level lawn for the kids to run around on
• Master bedroom with air-con, a study nook, a north-facing balcony and expansive district and ocean views, two more bedrooms downstairs, one with an adjoining shower bathroom
• Chic bathrooms on both levels
• Luxe stone kitchen with Butler sink, ILVE appliances and gas cooking
• Dedicated study room with storage shelves
• External laundry with storage space
• In-law or au-pair retreat with its own separate entrance and featuring a full kitchen, shower bathroom, its own laundry, living area and bedroom, plus access to a covered patio, which overlooks a private back yard with established garden beds and lawn
• Single lock-up garage and generous storage space internally
LIVE. Close enough to walk to everywhere, this central location allows for many lifestyle benefits. The local shops in Fairlight are within a short walk, and there are bus stops close to the front door that will whisk you into the city or Manly. If you're in the mood to hit the beach, Fairlight and Delwood beaches are the closest, or it's a short stroll into Manly, where you can enjoy a wide range of cafes, restaurants, plus ocean and harbour beaches.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.