Character home brimming with possibility
FIND. A true Fairlight gem, this charming bungalow nestled on a generous 464sqm block offers a highly sought-after combination of a lifestyle location and a character home with potential to refresh and clad over the existing fibro and add value, or reimagine, knockdown and extend to create a substantial family home.
LOVE. Graced with classic heritage detail, the character-rich home features high patterned ceilings, picture rails and original architraves, leadlight windows and polished timber floorboards, while outside characteristic decorative timber shingles and batons add plenty of charm and street appeal.
- Versatile floorplan offering four bedrooms or the option of a second living space
- Master bedroom or second living with original fireplace and leadlight doors to porch plus charming bay window seat with stunning leadlight windows
- Tidy, modern bathroom with shower/bath
- Large gas kitchen with Bosch dishwasher
- Combined air conditioned living/dining extending out onto entertaining deck
- Generous, part-covered sunny entertaining deck overlooking rear garden
- Low maintenance garden with level lawn
- Separate laundry/bathroom with WC and shower
- Abundant under-house storage
LIVE. Tucked away in a quiet, sought-after enclave, this family friendly location offers a central position conveniently close to both Balgowlah and Fairlight villages. Stockland shopping centre, cafes and restaurants, schools and city buses (including the B-Line service) are within walking distance and this lifestyle setting offers easy access to Manly, coastal walks and beaches.
Water rates: Approx $150 pq
Council rates: Approx $446 pq
Size: Approx 461 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso, Manly Wharf shops & restaurants
- Manly West Public School
- Mackellar Girls High School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- This is a great location for a family, close to parks, beaches and just a short walk to Manly West public school
- It's an easy walk or bike ride into Manly from here and on weekends we love to head down there for breakfast and a swim at the beach
- We love the character of the home with its timber-posted front porch and beautiful leadlight windows
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.