Versatile Living with District Views
FIND. A unique offering in the heart of sought-after Fairlight, this renovated Federation era family home is defined by light, airy living spaces, classic features and a flexible layout that includes a self-contained garden flat with separate entrance. Fresh and welcoming, the home epitomises sophisticated indoor and outdoor living with a timeless and elegant aesthetic.
LOVE. With its traditional raised sandstone foundation, elegant gabled brick and weatherboard façade and cast iron lacework trim, the home paints a captivating picture. To the front, a north-facing verandah and upstairs balcony both enjoy panoramic district views as well as overlooking the elevated and completely enclosed, child-friendly lawn gently shaded by a gorgeous mature Frangipani tree.
• Light and bright living spaces are elegant and easy-flowing with polished timber floorboards and period detailing
• Opening out onto the verandah, the stunning shaker-style kitchen features extra-thick, premium granite countertops, a porcelain farmhouse sink, 5-burner gas cooktop and Ilve double oven
• The fully self-contained adjoining apartment has its own entrance with direct access to the sizeable rear garden and covered alfresco terrace
• Including a generous bedroom, fully-equipped CaesarStone kitchen with dishwasher and induction cooktop, the apartment also offers a full bathroom with laundry facilities
• On the same downstairs level is a large bedroom with built-in wardrobe and nearby bathroom plus study or home office
• Upstairs, all air-conditioned, the master bedroom opens out onto its own generous north-facing balcony and includes built-in robes, ceiling fan and a sunny study or reading nook
LIVE. Within easy walking distance of Manly and harbourside beaches, and with city buses and ferries close by, this conveniently-placed home is central to all you could ever need or want. Charming Fairlight village, cafes and restaurants, supermarkets and schools are all just a stroll away. A ten-minute walk takes you to glorious Fairlight Beach – ever-popular with locals - and onto the scenic Spit-to-Manly coastal walk.
Water Rates: Approx $172
Council Rates: Approx $341
Size: Approx 504 sqm