Elegant period semi with first-class renovation
FIND. Sophisticated high-class appointments, elegant period detailing, and an exquisite attention to detail have been successfully combined in the meticulous renovation of this delightful semi in the heart of Fairlight. The old-world charm of this period residence blends brilliantly with the modern additions that have elevated this home into a true contemporary entertainer and a luxurious family haven.
LOVE. A traditional hallway leads the way into a vast open-plan kitchen and dining area that sits to the rear of the house, and flows to a sunny open-air entertainer's deck that overlooks the garden. The design allows a wonderfully refreshing cross-breeze to flow through the house, keeping it breezy and cool year round, while the abundant windows, the high ceilings and generous proportions bring a sense of light and openness to each room. Ducted reverse cycle AC runs throughout.
• Classic lounge room with ornamental paneled ceilings and louvred windows.
• Designer kitchen with integrated dishwasher, Calcutta caesarstone bench tops, a free-standing Bellini gas cooker, Herringbone-tiled splashback, soft-close joinery and a concealed laundry.
• Luxurious master bedroom on the top floor with expansive views of the district, with a stylish shower en-suite.
• There is a large lock up storage room in the attic accessible from the master bedroom.
• Uber-stylish bathroom with underfloor heating, free-standing bath, rainfall shower with frameless glass, feature floor tiles and brass fittings.
• The garden is equipped for family fun with a level lawn, some in-built seating that is ideal for a pit fire, and a pizza oven.
• A classic front verandah overlooks the street, and there is off-street parking for one car.
LIVE. This premium location allows you to conveniently access the many scenic and lifestyle attractions. The beautiful harbour foreshore is moments away for a pleasant 15-minute stroll into Manly's cafes, restaurants, beaches and shops, or jump onto a ferry to the city. Close to the front door are city bus services and local shops on Sydney Road, and there are supermarkets at Stockland shopping centre.