Enormous potential for a landmark harbourside home in iconic location
FIND. This original freestanding California Bungalow boasts one of the most privileged locations in Fairlight, with instant access to the harbour and its stunning foreshore walkways via the back gate. The house sits on a generous block of approx 480 sqm, which is set back from the road and looks directly out to the harbour, offering magical views and a superb lifestyle to match.
LOVE. The house is in original condition and offers a keen renovator the unique opportunity of creating a landmark harbourside home. Whether you choose to knock down and start again, or re-model the interiors and add another level (STCA), there is enormous potential here that is ready to be harnessed. This exclusive location is moments from pristine harbour beaches, scenic walkways, and is a 10-minute stroll into Manly.
• Double brick California Bungalow in original condition, and ready for a complete overhaul to interiors and exteriors, or to knock down and re-build (STCA).
• This single-level home has distinctive Federation characteristics, which high ceilings, leadlight windows and grand and generous proportions throughout.
• The lounge room features a grand marble fireplace and flows out to a sunroom that looks directly out to the harbour.
• There are two bedrooms, a large sunroom, and a study/third bedroom.
• To the rear, there is a courtyard with a swimming pool, which is currently unfilled. There is gated access to North Harbour Walk.
LIVE. This magical harbourside location is just footsteps from the harbour, where you can jump onto the scenic paths on the harbour foreshore and walk all the way into Manly. Your local beach is Delwood, which is just moments from the back gate, or Fairlight beach is a 5 to 10-minute walk away. Being on the outskirts of Manly means it's easy to access surf beaches, great cafes and restaurants, as well as public transport. And it's a short walk to Stockland shopping centre for supermarkets and shopping.
Concept Design carried out by VIEWTHRU