Character Charm & Contemporary Style
FIND. A delightful blend of contemporary living and old-world charm, this elegantly-presented semi is tucked away behind a secured gate and promises an array of stunning features including decorative ceilings and cornices, fireplaces, sandstone walls, original timber flooring and a few extra bells and whistles, courtesy of a high-quality renovation.
LOVE. The chic aesthetic throughout and the leafy green outlooks from the elevated dining area, which flows effortlessly out to a balcony via large glass doors to deliver northerly light, cool breezes and district views.
• The designer kitchen provides an abundance of clever storage solutions and pantry space, stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances, a five-gas burner & soft-close cabinetry.
• Framed by a large window that invites gorgeous greenery and light in, the oversized bathroom features a luxurious free-standing bathtub, coastal colour palette, & walk-in shower with rain shower head – it's a standout!
• The privacy on offer in the bedrooms, each of which are generous in size and showcase high ceilings with delicate detailing.
• The lower level of the home provides surprise spaces showcasing stunning sandstone walls. Here, a third bedroom, as well as a huge amount of storage with a well thought out mancave is on offer.
• The north-facing backyard with decking & custom-built seating. Ever so private and providing just the right amount of space for entertaining and pottering about in.
• High quality finishes with stylish trimmings and nice-to haves including pendant lights, modern ceiling fans, LED lights, plantation shutters, data points throughout, automated garage door, internal laundry and heaps of storage underneath the stairs and a carport for those surfboards and larger items.
LIVE. Within easy walking distance of Manly and harbourside beaches, Fairlight Village, and with buses at your doorstep as well as the Ferry not too far away, this ultra-convenient location is a huge draw card.