Classic bungalow with north-facing European-style garden
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Online auction Saturday 9th October 2021
FIND. Nestled behind immaculately-clipped hedges, this gorgeous bungalow possesses a charming street presence courtesy of its prized period features. Combining sought-after character with interiors designed for contemporary living, this gracious home rests on a near-level block in one of Fairlight's best heritage streets.
LOVE. Wander past the side of the home, beyond the petanque court shaded by Crepe Myrtle trees and the setting for many a long summer's lunch, and through the impressive, salvaged iron gates where an enchanting north-facing garden reminiscent of an Italian villa awaits.
- Prized period detail includes sandstone foundations, decorative cedar shingles, lead light windows, high patterned ceilings, picture rails and polished floorboards
- Double carport plus low maintenance hedged and paved private front garden
- Separate studio set to rear of garden, ideal as a home office or teen retreat
- European-style north-facing garden with lighting and irrigation system
- Sunny elevated entertainers' terrace overlooking garden
- Contemporary gas kitchen with European appliances
- Casual dining/living with generous Caesarstone island, flowing out to terrace
- Formal dining room and separate lounge
- Three generous bedrooms, two with bay windows, and all with built-in robes
- Renovated family bathroom
LIVE. Perfectly placed within the heart of Fairlight and offering easy access to shopping, schools, parks, city buses, cafes and restaurants, this is the ideal setting for relaxed Beaches living. Make the most of all this sought-after suburb has to offer with easy access to Fairlight village, coastal walkways and beaches, as well as to Manly.
Water rates: Approx $300 pq
Council rates: Approx $704 pq
Size: Approx 518 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to city CBD, Westfield Warringah Mall & surrounds
- Manly Wharf ferries to Circular Quay
- Fairlight shops and The Butchers cafe
- Stockland Balgowlah shopping centre
- Manly Corso, Manly Wharf shops and restaurants
- Manly West Public School
- Mackellar Girls Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Jamieson Street is a lovely quiet street for families with a playground at one end and within easy walking distance of Manly West primary school
- On the weekends we love to walk up to Fairlight for coffee at one of the many fabulous local cafes
- Manly is within easy walking or cycling distance for a swim at the beach or a night out
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.