Mid-century beauty with spectacular ocean views
FIND. This stunning mid-century home offers superb versatility as well as an incredible ocean outlook and a family-friendly backyard with a swimming pool. Set in the lush surrounds of Elanora Heights, you are guaranteed a quiet environment to find rest and relaxation. With a self-contained flat that will suit teenagers, in-laws or au-pairs, there is lots of flexibility to make the space work for your family.
LOVE. Taking centre stage is a beautiful light-filled living area, which is extended by decks to the front and the rear, and showcases a magical vista of the ocean. Elevated to receive fresh nor-easterlies in the summer months and with a huge amount of ocean-facing glass, this is a fresh, bright and breezy home that offers superb indoor-outdoor flow and a great sense of space.
- Open-plan living with vaulted ceilings, pine floors, a defined space for dining and easy flow forwards and backwards to a choice of decks
- Open deck at the front to enjoy the magnificent ocean views, and a covered deck to the rear for relaxing in the shade as you watch the kids play in the pool
- Backyard with lawn, a natural privacy screen of trees and a heated saltwater swimming pool
- Three bedrooms with built-in wardrobes are serviced by a bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
- In law accommodation featuring a living area, separate bedroom with adjoining shower bathroom, a kitchenette, plus its own private entrance and flow to front and rear-facing patios
- Double carport with easy access straight into the house
- Outdoor laundry with lots of storage space, water tanks that service the garden
- Solar panels for power and separate solar heating for pool
LIVE. This elevated street presents a stunning northern beaches vista, as well as being ultra-quiet and peaceful. Elanora village shops and cafes which includes an IGA and a medical centre is just around the corner, whilst preschools and schools are also within walking distance. A short drive allows you to access beaches and supermarkets with ease, including Warriewood shopping centre and the closest bus stop is only a 5 minute walk away
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $514.20 pq
Size: Approx 695.60 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to Narrabeen and surrounds
- Elanora Heights Shops
- Warriewood Shopping Centre
- Elanora Heights Public School
- Narrabeen Sports High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- Elanora Heights is a very family-oriented area with lots of great neighbours and a great set of local shops.
- We love the quiet lifestyle.
- We love looking at the beautiful view of the ocean during the day and thunder storms at night.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.