Private family sanctuary on approx 1075 sqm with stunning lake vista
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction Saturday 16 October
FIND. This flawlessly finished single-level 1950s cottage headlines a spectacular cinematic vista of Narrabeen Lake, a dreamy backdrop for every day family life. This pristine home has been refreshed and modernised, and has been designed to make the most of the views, with an entertainer's deck that drinks in a lush, tree-filled outlook, plus a cascading garden to the rear where you can climb up to get a more elevated vantage point.
LOVE. The beauty of the heritage features shine through, and have been enhanced with a meticulous renovation that includes a stunning contemporary kitchen and bathroom. This is an outstanding location for relaxed family living. Once inside, all you can see is the view, and all you can hear are the birds.
- Bright and airy living area with various flow points to outdoors, so you can move effortlessly between indoors and out
- The entertainer's terrace will captivate you and your guests with views of Narrabeen Lake, the National Park and Longreef headland
- Dining flows outwards to a north-facing courtyard, a lovely little suntrap that will attract you in the cooler months
- Slow combustion fire with an endless supply of wood from the garden
- Ultra-stylish contemporary kitchen with large island bench, quantum quartz counters, gas cooking and a dishwasher
- Master bedroom with a wall of built-ins, and doors that open up to the front terrace, so you can welcome in the view and fresh breezes as soon as you wake
- Two additional queen-sized bedrooms with ceilings fans
- Stunning family bathroom with freestanding bathtub and separate shower, feature floor tiles, separate WC and laundry
- New aluminium double glazed windows and doors, LED lighting, gas heating points in the living area
- Extensive under-house storage
- Off-street parking space for two cars
LIVE. Bask in the serenity of this elevated street that is surrounded by trees and bushland, and looks out over Narrabeen Lake. The local school is just around the corner, a benefit that will appeal to families. Elanora Heights shops and Warriewood shopping centre are close by, and there are numerous beaches within a short drive, including those at Narrabeen and Mona Vale.
ABOUT THE AREA:
- Buses to Mona Vale, Narrabeen & the city
Shopping & Dining
- Elanora Heights Village
- Warriewood Square
- Elanora Heights Public School
- Narrabeen Sports High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We have loved the feeling of being away from the world. Once inside the rest of the world fades away and all you see is the view.
- We have loved our modern cottage home with touches from its original era, and the friendly community in the street.
- We love having friends over for drinks on the deck and watching the sun set over the hills.
Land size: Approx 1074.9 sqm
Water - Approx $150.99 pq
Council - Approx $513.80 pq
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.