Substantial family home boasts enviable coastal & district views over Long Reef
* Set in a very private premier Dee Why location, the generous proportions of this substantial family residence are hidden from street level. With stunning panoramic views over the Long Reef peninsula, there is peaceful seclusion as well as the beach lifestyle on your doorstep.
* This home is bathed in natural light, set over two levels and offers the answer to the versatile living spaces that are called for by today's modern family. The formal living and dining is situated to the fore whilst the expansive casual open plan living, dining and kitchen flows out to a vast entertaining deck with striking views.
* The covered deck is perfect for all weather BBQs and leads down to ample under-house storage, a paved dining area and beautifully manicured gardens. With side access and a water tank, practicality and eco-awareness have all been taken into consideration.
* A timber kitchen, presented in immaculate condition, offers a multitude of cupboards, walk-in pantry and bench space as well as the potential to be opened up completely to the entertaining deck area in order to ultimately take full advantage of the magnificent vista.
* Accommodation comprises an expansive master suite with WIR, luxury spa bath ensuite and mesmerising Long Reef views, and two generous double bedrooms on the upper level with a communal retreat area. Situated on the lower level a large home office offers the versatility to be repurposed as a fourth bedroom if desired.
* There is ample storage on both levels with multiple built-in linen cupboards in the hallways and spacious under-stair storage which is also currently used as a wine cellar. All three bathrooms have separate shower recesses and are presented in pristine condition as are the internal laundry facilities.
* Additional features include security alarm system, carport and single LUG, custom made white plantation shutters and a real wood heater in the casual lounge. Promising the perfect environment for all, with space for children to play, teenagers to chill out and adults to entertain, this residence has something for everyone.
* Located in a highly sought after prestigious area close to shops, schools, CBD transport and the beautiful Dee Why beach and headland walk, growing families and astute investors should make viewing a priority. Please contact Andrew Lutze and Amy O'Mara of Cunninghams Property for further information.