This modern family home is the ideal investment - potential $650 per week rent
* Relax and enjoy the privacy and convenience of this neat modern home in a private setting with spacious open plan living areas overlooking a landscaped north-facing entertainer's yard.
* Simple and unfussy, with sleek tiled floors throughout common areas, this charming home will afford its next family a simple, private lifestyle just a short walk to beaches, cafes and restaurants.
* Beautifully secluded and set well back from the street it also has a lock-up garage as well as a practical family-friendly layout with two secure, sun-drenched outdoor areas.
* The spacious living areas offer separate living and dining zones and adjoin a large family kitchen with breakfast bar, gas cooking and loads of bench and storage space.
* There are three good-sized bedrooms, all have built-ins and the master bedroom has an ensuite.
* An elevated aspect ensures breezy floodlit interiors and halogen downlights add a stylish contemporary feel.
* Other features include: good storage and an internal laundry room with folding bench.
* Conveniently located just footsteps from Dee Why village precinct, it is also just a short walk to the beach, city buses and a wide array of great restaurants and cafes on the beachfront.