Secure slice of beachside bliss in tightly held street
FIND. Standing proudly in an elevated neighbourhood overlooking Dee Why, this solid home with guest accommodation in a tightly held street is offering the chance for a new family to enjoy a lifetime of fun-filled beach living with easy connectivity to the rest of Sydney.
LOVE. Elegantly presented outside, the bright and open interior offers extensive space for indoor-outdoor entertaining, showcasing beautiful ocean views to Long Reef.
- The lower level offers considerable storage including a cellar, in addition to in-law accommodation, perfect for growing families or intergenerational living
- The level lawn in the backyard is surrounded by lush, low-maintenance tropical landscaping complete with a fish pond for a blissful sense of serenity and privacy
- Entertain in style inside and outside, with matching granite benchtops in the kitchen and adjoining undercover BBQ area
- The spacious and open kitchen with family-sized five burner gas cooktop features plenty of bench space and drawer storage
- Built-in wardrobes are found in each of the bedrooms, one of which includes a study nook
- A combined laundry and second bathroom upstairs provides further convenience for families
- Fans throughout and split system air-conditioning in the living room provide comfort in every season
LIVE. In a street where families stay for a lifetime, captivated by glittering ocean views, quietness of the neighbourhood, fun beach lifestyle and cosmopolitan convenience. Walk just 700m to the heart of Dee Why, where locals are spoiled for choice in dining, shopping and transport options.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $472.21 pq
Size: Approx 467.90 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Narraweena Public School
- Cromer Secondary Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The living room has such a great flow to it; it's been great for parties
- It is so central to everything; you can catch buses to the city, Chatswood or north but it's also extremely quiet and there are lots of birds around
- The backyard is all secure with sturdy gates on each side, which is great for small children or pets
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid10Jan22
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.