Cottage with optional plans to expand
FIND. This beach-cottage inspired home is packed with charisma, elegance and a whole lot of potential. Wonderfully private with a spacious, sunny living space it presents an unbeatable opportunity to further capitalise with concept plans at the ready.
LOVE. The high, detailed ceilings and timber floors give this home an elegant edge, while its potential to expand downstairs and the level backyard lawn make this the perfect family home to cherish forever.
- Comes with an option for concept plans to remodel the home into a generously proportioned three-bedroom house with an ensuite for the master bedroom at a relatively low cost
- The ground floor level also presents enormous potential for possible self-contained accommodation STCA adding a potential income stream or perhaps space to set up a home office or gym
- A garden studio with kitchenette and bathroom is perfect for guest accommodation or as a teenage retreat
- The living and dining area enjoys an ideal position facing north-east and overlooking the backyard
- The double master bedroom features a walk-in robe and the good-sized second bedroom and garden or teen studio offer plenty of space for families
- The level backyard is perfect for a trampoline, while an electric gate secures off-street parking for two cars
- Split system air-conditioning and a rustic wood burner combustion fireplace in the living room make this home comfortable all year round
LIVE. This fantastic location close to parks, schools and the beach is spoiled for choice in shopping and transport. Enjoy all the benefits of being close to Dee Why town centre with its express B-Line transport and selection of dining options, while only being 950m to Narraweena's recently revamped shopping village.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly & surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets & cafes
- Dee Why Public School
- Cromer Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- I love how peaceful this street is while never being too far to quickly run down to the shops or convenience store on Fisher Rd
- The living area is so big and bright and the kitchen is a great size while having such a nice flow into the living room
- Having level lawns is great for kicking around a ball or setting up a trampoline
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVID11Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.