Little St, big imagination
FIND. Now on the market for the first time in 65 years, this original beach cottage is renovation-ready for new owners to stamp their own style and enjoy for a whole lifetime. Be enchanted by the vast amount of potential to transform into the house of your dreams through a gradual renovation or seize this perfect opportunity for a complete rebuild (STCA) perfectly tailored to your very own family and future.
LOVE. Set on a near-level 581sqm block, this home is ripe with promise to create a modern marvel. Build upon the laid-back beachside vibes of the picture-perfect frontage, with its white weatherboard cladding in great condition for the ultimate in contemporary coastal chic. Or knock down and redesign with all the very latest in modern comforts, design and technology (STCA) to create your own work of wonder.
- A backyard garage presents further potential to fit out as a granny flat for a potential income stream (STCA) with its direct access from the street.
- The garage would also make a fantastic storage space, workshop, teen studio or home office
- The combined living and dining room offers great flexibility and space when entertaining
- The bathroom has a shower and bathtub, with a separate toilet and an internal laundry, all handy features for families
- There is plenty of space to run around in the lush backyard with beautiful flowering plants creating a peaceful, dreamy feel. Or space to add a pool
- Delight in the quiet, corner position of the leafy street with quick access to Dee Why Grand and Redman Rd plaza
- Extras include gas connection, air-conditioning and an underhouse storage area
LIVE. This quaint original cottage presents an unmissable opportunity to let your imagination soar. It has an unbeatable location; on a quiet street close to Dee Why's rejuvenated town centre, yet between two major arterial roads, Pittwater Rd and Warringah Rd. Walk to dozens of restaurants in Dee Why or enjoy friendly village shopping in Narraweena with only 800m to B-Line buses.
Council rates: Approx $379.90 pq
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town centre shops, supermarkets & cafes
- Narraweena Primary School
- St Kevin's Catholic Primary
- Cromer Secondary School
- St Lukes Grammer - Private
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.