Masterpiece with views and big backyard
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
Auction 15th October 2021
FIND. Masterfully renovated in a premium location, this exceptional luxury residence is hard to beat. Brimming with quality workmanship to a sleek, contemporary urban style with soothing wooden accents for a standard that is only matched by the outstanding location and district views.
LOVE. Gifted with a dream combination of a north-facing backyard and views to the rear, both are perfectly captured by the superb layout of the living and kitchen area. Bifold doors effortlessly merge the living area with the adjoining deck for the ultimate in relaxed, indoor-outdoor coastal living.
- Luxurious wool carpet, skylights with solar-powered block out blinds and a stunning ensuite with heated towel rail which is bathed in beautiful easterly morning sunlight which completes the parents' retreat set on its own level
- A second living space with separate access is perfect as a gym, guest accommodation or teenage retreat with the potential for rental income STCA
- There is yet further potential for more living space below the house with DA approval already in place
- The sizeable, north-facing backyard with fire pit has plenty of room for a pool
- The brand new bathroom and kitchen showcase up-to-the-minute contemporary cool with carefully selected top-of-the-range brands
- Delight in a range of modern comforts including sensor lighting, flued gas heating, air-conditioning, overhead heating on the deck and fans throughout
- The massive 929.5sqm block has plenty of on-site carparking and loft storage in the double garage
- 1.8kw solar system helps keep energy bills down
LIVE. Join the street Christmas party and soak up the fantastic community feel of this neighbourhood with a heart. Wedged between Dee Why and North Curl Curl beaches, a public staircase to the side is an incredibly handy shortcut to Dee Why's centre including B-line buses, with only 600m to Dee Why Grand and 100m to St Luke's Grammar school.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search ""Covid"" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.