Coastal Architect-designed home 200m to beach
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. Designed to celebrate the allure of beachside living, this private home built in 2015 is embraced by lush tropical gardens affording a sense of peace and privacy that is hard to find in this prized pocket of Dee Why. Architecturally crafted to excel in form, function, and style, with a free-flowing living area designed to embrace the outdoors, offering a choice of alfresco areas suited for any occasion. Move in and enjoy with absolutely nothing to do.
LOVE. Its spacious interiors showcase quality finishes throughout, with a well-conceived layout suitable for all demographics seeking a low-maintenance active beachside lifestyle. Leafy surrounds give the home plenty of privacy and a tranquil resort like feel. You will also appreciate the generous use of glass and the intuitive design that ensures natural light and fresh breezes find their way into every corner of the home.
• Open plan living and dining area with seamless indoor and outdoor integration
• Gourmet stone crafted island kitchen with premium appointments, walk in pantry
• Light-filled upstairs bedrooms fitted with mirrored built-ins and casual living area
• Family bathroom with freestanding tub and dual shower, downstairs bathroom and laundry
• Master suite has walk in robe, deluxe ensuite and north facing balcony with sea breezes
• Enclosed alfresco patio with retractable awnings for year-round enjoyment
• North facing alfresco deck, established gardens for complete peace and privacy
• A perfect spot for alfresco entertaining or chilling out after a day at the beach
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning, security alarm, aluminium plantation shutters, excellent storage
• Auto double garage with internal access, 2400L rain water tank, garden shed
• Positioned with easy access to sought-after primary and secondary schools
LIVE. Hear the ocean in the quiet of the night with the beach only 200m away along with Dee Why's popular beachfront dining strip. Walk the other way and enjoy an easy 700m walk to Dee Why's buzzing shopping village with its myriad shopping and dining options. A little further on is Dee Why's major bus interchange with routes travelling to all directions including Manly, Chatswood or the city.
Auction 14th August ONLINE
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.