Private north-facing family sanctuary
If you are affected by the current stay at home orders, please contact us and we can arrange a virtual inspection.
FIND. This immaculate brick residence is tucked away at the end of a battle-ax driveway, protected from the street and offering supreme peace and privacy. Its generous single-level floorplan showcases a choice of living areas and five spacious bedrooms. Perfect for families who are looking for a large yet low-maintenance home with lots of living space, that also sits conveniently close to lifestyle amenities.
LOVE. At the heart of the home is a large open-plan design living space, which is oriented to the north and spills out to a child-friendly garden and alfresco entertaining area. Neat and immaculately maintained, this home is in perfect condition now, yet may inspire you to add further value by modernising or redesigning the interiors, or even adding a pool (STCA).
• Two flexible living zones that can accommodate sitting and dining areas in each and be moulded to your family's needs
• Large north-facing open-plan living zone with clearly defined zones for lounge and dining, and the kitchen feeding into both of these zones effortlessly
• The enclosed north-facing back yard receives all day sunshine and features a covered patio, a level lawn and an open patio with built-in seating
• The bedrooms are divided into two sections, so older children or parents can find some privacy
• Built-ins in four of the bedrooms and the master bedroom includes a shower en-suite
• Large family bathroom with bathtub and separate shower
• Dedicated laundry room with storage
• Double lock-up garage and extensive parking space on the driveway, easily accommodating a boat or trailer
LIVE. This quiet and serene street is popular with families. Despite how peaceful it feels, it's just moments from all of the action in Dee Why town and within close proximity of schools. Stroll to the beachfront where there is fantastic choice of dining options for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Express bus services to the city are moments away on Pittwater Road, and also close at hand are the shopping and lifestyle precincts around the Merriton, as well as a diverse offering of supermarkets, shops, restaurants and cafes in Dee Why town.
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- It's a quiet street with great neighbours, close to shops and local cafes.
- There is plenty of sun and some lovely ocean breezes from the elevated position.
- There's lots of parking space, perfect if you've got a boat or a trailer.
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly & surrounds
Shopping & Dining:
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets & cafes
- Dee Why Primary School
- St Lukes Private
- Cromer Campus
Approx 754.5 sqm
Water: Approx $150.99 pq
Council: Approx $523.70 pq
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/COVIDsafe28Jun21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.