Original brick home on huge allotment
FIND. Poised on a generous 923sqm (approx) near-level allotment that boasts the perfect rear-north aspect, this charismatic residence offers exciting potential and opportunity. This is a solid home with amazing bones and a huge back yard to play with. It offers the chance to renovate and update the current layout, or potentially add another level. There is space to consider adding a granny flat or pool, or you could even start afresh with your own creative vision (STCA).
LOVE. This charming home has been lovingly maintained over the years and is presented in fantastic condition so the option is there to move in now and carry out renovations in stages. You'll love the huge back yard and outdoor dining zone with perfect northerly aspect.
• Huge 923sqm (approx) level block with perfect northerly aspect to the rear
• Easy level access from the street, great for any construction works
• Solid construction with a distinctive façade
• Spacious lounge area with an easy connection to the dining area, which features a slow-combustion fire
• Large eat-in sized kitchen with gas cooking
• Three generous bedrooms with built-ins in two of them
• Enormous north-facing back yard with undercover patio, level lawn, external laundry and storage room
• Tandem lock-up garage with walk-in access via the back yard, plus a large amount of extra parking on the driveway
LIVE. Perfectly suited to those who love being near the action, this ultra-convenient location puts eateries, shops, supermarkets as well as bus services within moments of the front door. You are spoiled for choice with a diverse range of cafes, restaurants and hotels within a short walk, as well as Dee Why Grand and the recently completed Meriton lifestyle precinct. The beach is a 15-minute walk away, and public transport is just moments away on Pittwater Road, making travel up and down the beaches and into the city a breeze.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.