Architect-designed entertainer in tranquil setting
FIND. Architecturally-designed excellence for discerning modern families. This outstanding contemporary home rests peacefully on one of Dee Why's quietest streets, which offers elevated views of the district. Coastal-inspired open-plan interiors that are washed with light take centre stage in this flawless conception that offers a breathtaking living experience for families. Move in and enjoy with absolutely nothing to do.
LOVE. The magic is in the detail of this flawlessly polished home, which shines with an elegant combination of polished concrete, timber and natural stone details. You'll fall in love with the vast open-plan living zone that integrates with a spectacular all-seasons outdoor entertaining area, which is completed with a heated saltwater pool. You'll also appreciate the generous use of glass and the intuitive design that ensures natural light and fresh breezes find their way into every corner of the home.
• Stunning open-plan living and dining with high vaulted ceilings, a gas fire, polished concrete floors and level access to an all-seasons entertainer's terrace
• Sleek contemporary stone and marble kitchen with large island bench, gas cooking, European appliances, and a superb butler's pantry with extra oven, bar fridge and access to the back yard
• Heated saltwater pool with frameless glass fencing, plus level lawn fringed by landscaped garden beds. Outdoor shower area
• Stunning sanctuary-like bedrooms with high-quality built-ins and ceiling fans. The luxurious north-facing master suite includes walk-in robes and a luxe shower en-suite
• Ultra-sleek bathrooms with a combination of marble, stone and timber
• Elegant Shiplap cladding. Designed for easy interactions with outdoors. Lots of louvre windows enable a great cross-flow of air, Ducted air-conditioning in the living area
• Underfloor heating. Double lock-up garage with additional workshop space
• Generous block of 639sqm
LIVE. This lovely leafy and very peaceful street is tucked away at the back of Dee Why. It provides serenity and a sense of escapism, yet is hugely convenient to lifestyle amenities, such as Dee Why Grand and Dee Why's dynamic strip of beachfront shops and eateries. There are several schools nearby, Warringah Mall is a short drive away, and you can stroll to either Dee Why or Curl Curl beaches.
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/3bdkhhW
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.