Family entertainer in tranquil setting
FIND. Located in a quiet sought-after pocket of Dee Why and set on a near level 594sqm block this impeccably presented, renovated 2 level home is the perfect family entertainer that also caters for easy day to day living. Set well back on the block, the leafy surrounds give the home plenty of privacy and a tranquil resort like feel.
LOVE. Downstairs, the home has a lovely indoor / outdoor flow, multiple living areas and a gorgeous rear garden with studio. Upstairs, the bedrooms are well sized with a large study space that could also be used as an upstairs retreat.
- Open plan gas kitchen with stone bench tops and ample cupboard space
- A selection of living areas including family, dining, and separate lounge room
- Two downstairs bedrooms perfect for guests
- Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and access to own balcony
- Upstairs study / retreat with leafy outlook and balcony
- Carport with additional spaces for off street parking
LIVE. This tranquil street belies the supreme convenience it brings. Just a few moments from the buzz and vibrancy of Dee Why's shopping and lifestyle precincts, you can wander to Dee Why town centre within 10 minutes. Within a 20-minute walk you have the beach and its eclectic collection of beachfront cafes and restaurants as well as the Dee Why Main bus stop to utilise B-Line bus route.
Water rates: Approx $151pq
Council rates: Approx $486.37 pq
Size: Approx 600.7 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Express buses to the City CBD
- Buses to Westfield Warringah Mall, Manly and surrounds
- Dee Why beachfront restaurant scene
- Dee Why RSL
- Dee Why town center shops, supermarkets and cafes
- Dee Why Public School
- Cromer High Campus
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details: bit.ly/Covid08Nov21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.