Hamptons style home with exceptional outdoor spaces
FIND. Tucked away on one of Dee Why's most leafy and sought-after streets, this sophisticated Hamptons style home showcases elegant coastal-inspired interiors that have been put together with a discerning eye and meticulous care. This is a wonderfully peaceful yet central location, where you can walk everywhere within moments, including Dee Why town centre, the beach, schools and eateries.
LOVE. The single-level layout works perfectly for family life, with free-flowing living giving way to outdoor entertaining, a studio to retreat to if needed, and the bedrooms all tucked away together. This light, bright and airy home has been enhanced with stylish touches and premium finishes, and has been designed to embrace the idea of seamless indoor/outdoor living, with a number of alfresco spaces for dining, entertaining and relaxing.
• The bright and airy living area is set privately to the rear, and features limewashed pine floors, bespoke joinery, reverse-cycle air-con, zoned SONOs sound system and superb indoor/outdoor flow via bi-folds and a separate set of French doors.
• The deck is an all-seasons outdoor dining area with heater that acts as an extension of the living area.
• Elegant shaker-style kitchen with island bench, sleek stone counters, integrated dishwasher, and servery windows out to the deck.
• Elegant main bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower.
• Luxurious master bedroom with walk-in robe and shower en-suite.
• Enclosed by a security gate, the house is surrounded by meticulously landscaped gardens to the front and rear. Enjoy watching sunsets from the front verandah, sun-dappled breakfasts on the deck, and family fun nights sitting on the built-in seating area around the pit fire.
• Plenty of storage space is available, with an outdoor storage area for bikes and boards, and an extensive amount of attic storage.
• Equipped with a shower bathroom, the studio could be utilised for an Au Pair, teenager's retreat or perhaps a home office.
• Off-street parking is available for two cars.
LIVE. This wide, leafy and tranquil street belies the supreme convenience it brings. Just a few moments from the buzz and vibrancy of Dee Why's shopping and lifestyle precincts, you can wander to Dee Why town centre within 10 minutes. The beach and its eclectic collection of beachfront cafes and restaurants is a 20-minute walk away, and Dee Why Main bus stop to utilise B-Line.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.