Charming Family Entertainer in Prime Position
FIND. Set in an elevated position between Curl Curl and Dee Why. Captivating at every turn, this stunning solid brick home oozes character and soul with its white-washed brick walls, vaulted ceilings, exposed sandstone as well as timber and travertine floors throughout. Reveling in a recent renovation, this stunning family home occupies a generous 887sqm block with treetop and district views out to Dee Why and ocean glimpses over to Long Reef, and a perfect north-to-rear aspect.
LOVE. Being tucked away from the street and entering this sanctuary like home via your lush tropical front gardens. Inside, be transported to a modern home with a splash of country-cottage style, courtesy of warm wooden accents, exposed timber beams, a rustic fireplace, and sandstone walls.
• The impressive loft-style parents retreat on the top floor of this home, featuring a walk-through robe, study area, full ensuite complete with double shower head and a north-facing balcony with ocean glimpses.
• Downstairs, the jewel in the crown is the contemporary open-plan kitchen blending modern aesthetics with country charm, it connects with a cozy dining area complete with rustic fireplace.
• Adjacent to the dining room is a lovely lounge area, which showcases a timber textured ceiling and overlooks the dining room.
• Bedrooms are tucked away down a hall providing privacy in spades and ensuring a quiet night's sleep. All feature BIRS.
• The main bathroom with bathtub, featuring the same colour palette us the upstairs ensuite and creating continuity through this home.
• The expansive glass doors in the downstairs living area which reveal your sprawling back gardens. Featuring a decked entertaining area, pizza oven, natural rock platforms and near level grassy lawns the wow-factor is certainly delivered.
• With treetop and district views out to Dee Why, this back garden is stunning by day and night and calls for summer BBQs and winter warmers by the pizza oven.
LIVE. In a prime location, between Dee Why and Curl Curl and just moments to the beach, Dee Why village shops, cafes and restaurants as well as quality primary and high schools, this recently renovated family home is sure to capture your heart.
Size: Approx. 887sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172pq
Council Rates: Approx. $618pq