Outstanding Opportunity on 626 sqm block with 18m frontage
FIND. On a quiet street in Dee Why, this original cottage is the perfect move for those looking to create their dream family home on a near-level and sunny block. Set on a 626 sqm block and boasting a wide 18m frontage, the cottage allows you to move in immediately while you consider your options – renovate or rebuild, and even add a pool or granny flat. (STCA).
LOVE. Set on a tree-lined street that is mere moments to Dee Why Hub and beach, this family-friendly location is also close to schools, parks and city buses.
• A generous 626 sqm block, near-level, the block is peppered with established trees and the front garden is flaunting a frangipani tree.
• Well-presented kitchen in good condition with gas cooking and ample counter space.
• Open-plan living and dining flows out to the private backyard.
• Two generous bedrooms, one with robe, as well as a sunroom on entry.
• External laundry with storage space on offer.
• Lock-up garage as well as off-street parking for at least two cars.
LIVE. This leafy quiet street puts you within a short stroll of Fisher Road School, Dee Why Public School, a corner store and just a 15-min walk away or 5-min car ride into Dee Why CBD, where cafes, restaurants and shopping centres are all at your disposal, along with Dee Why Beach.
Size: Approx. 626 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $470 pq