Spacious Low-Maintenance Living
FIND. This terrific gem is deceiving when it comes to space. Tucked within a safe and friendly community, this townhome delivers three generous bedrooms, two living areas, and two bathrooms – providing larger proportions than some standalone homes!
• With a long list of benefits, the favourite will be the undercover deck flowing to a grassed garden that provides just the right amount of space for kiddies and pets.
• The eat-in kitchen provides ample cabinetry and counter space and the island bench means casual dinners can be enjoyed here.
• Stepping down from the kitchen is an open plan lounge & dining domain. Again, generous proportions ensure entertaining family and friends can be done with ease.
• The bedrooms are all private and come with the all-important built in robes, while the master features a good sized ensuite.
• The main bathroom conveniently services the other two bedrooms and caters to families thanks to the shower over bath.
• Upstairs is the surprise and delight 2nd living area which provides great flexibility to be set up as a rumpus, study, home office or guest room.
• Added conveniences including a downstairs WC as well as a concealed European style laundry.
• A DLUG is a huge bonus offering loads of storage space too. Visitor parking on site is also a nice to have.
• The wonderful community vibe with a great mix of younger, older families and couples.
LIVE. This supremely convenient location caters to every lifestyle whim, with bus stops, parks, shops and eateries as well as Dee Why Beach just a 5-min bike ride or 20-minute stroll away. Leave the car at home on the weekends as you enjoy coastal walks and leisurely breakfasts along Dee Why's popular beachfront strip.
Sizes: Internal incl. terrace approx. 148sqm, courtyard approx. 110sqm, DLUG approx. 33sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172pq
Council Rates: Approx. $350pq
Strata Levies: Approx. $843pq