Expansive sunlit Hamptons inspired alfresco gem
Auction Saturday 17 February 2.00pm on-site
FIND. This superb north to rear contemporary Hamptons inspired spacious family home, was completely re-built and architecturally designed only seven years ago. The impressive connection between indoor and outdoor living and entertaining has been heightened by the inclusion of an expansive stackable bi-fold door, which leads to the sun-drenched alfresco entertainer's backyard and covered timber deck featuring ceiling fans. The home is privately positioned via a side access road from Bennett Street that is bordered with a lush screening of established trees and shrubs.
LOVE. The coveted Northern Beaches suburb is just a seven-minute walk to the beach and situated in a premier Curl Curl location. The multi-level property has successfully created diverse living zones for everyone's enjoyment while offering an open-plan living dining and kitchen space at its heart that is the central hub of the home. The upper level is an incredible light-filled area that not only encompasses four large bedrooms, but provides another oversized living area, bathroom and wonderful walk-in multi-purpose storage room.
- Private front access with established gardens, front verandah and convenient sliding front gate.
- Oversized open-plan living kitchen and dining space on the lower split level featuring high ceilings quietly positioned at the back of the home with north to rear orientation.
- Favoured north facing alfresco backyard with level green lawn and raised timber entertainer's deck with established gardens, gas outlet, outdoor shower and water tank.
- Expansive kitchen with Caesar stone island bench, gas cooktop with impressive chef style Smeg oven and ample cupboard storage and prep area.
- Luxurious polished bamboo flooring on the lower level with ducted air conditioning throughout, LED lighting and two linen cupboards in the front entrance way.
- Located on the upper split level of the ground floor is a second living room, a great work from home space/study with built-in cabinetry, a powder room and the laundry.
-The second floor is flooded with natural light and contains; a large third living room that leads onto a spacious front balcony, the family bathroom and three great modern bedrooms with BIR's.
- A lovely bright master bedroom with northern sun and an incredible ensuite with luxurious bath, frameless shower screen and oversized WIR also sits on the upper level.
- A spacious multi-purpose storage room adjacent to the main bedroom could function as a walk-in linen cupboard or as a second WIR for the master suite.
- Spacious and functional double garage.
LIVE. Curl Curl is almost like a hidden gem positioned very close to both South and North Curl Curl beaches and nearby to the lifestyle village of Freshwater and the beachfront café and bar scene at Dee Why. Curl Curl has a great sense of community with local shopping options and cafes and of course the iconic Harbord Diggers. Beautiful headland walks, local sporting grounds, golf clubs and Manly Dam all provide lots of weekend options for exploring the natural outdoors. The home is located within the catchment of the extremely popular Freshwater Senior Campus Public School. Local bus services are convenient and easy public transport options with the Manly Ferry also only a short drive or bus trip away. Coastline in both directions offer an unlimited supply of magnificent beaches.
Water rates: Approx $171.31 pq
Council rates: Approx $814.51 pq
Size: Approx 480.6 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah and surrounds
Local cafes and shops at Freshwater Village
- Westfield Warringah Mall and Dee Why Grand shopping centres are close by
- Harbord Primary School
- Northern Beaches Selective Campus
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Balgowlah Boys Campus
- Mackellar Girls Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love being able to walk just about everywhere from the house including the beach, sporting grounds and local parks for the dog
- We have lots of overseas visitors and the house functions really well in accommodating lots of people with everyone still having their own space
- The backyard and the deck are really an extension of the living space which was an absolute bonus when the kids were little
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.