North-facing beachside retreat with incredible backyard entertaining
Auction: Saturday 25th November 2023
FIND. This spectacular architecturally designed entertainer stretches over two immaculate levels and offers impressive proportions and flexibility for the modern family. Commanding a coveted position on the cusp of Freshwater, this residence is perfectly placed to reach the beach, schools and parks with ease.
LOVE. Resting on an enormous block of 695sqm with a perfect northerly aspect, this is a superb family home with a very functional, bright and airy design. The north-facing backyard is a standout feature, with a wood-fired pizza oven, a pool and expansive space for entertaining. Designed to effortlessly host even the largest of gatherings, or a sunny cocoon for family life, staying in will be a pleasure in this epic home.
- The bright and spacious living area is everything you need in a central living hub, with lots of natural light and a beautiful, free-flowing design.
- A second living area connecting to the main living area is ideally positioned so the kids can break away but still be in view.
- Superbly-appointed kitchen with gas cooking, Miele appliances, a dishwasher, and an easy connection to outdoor & indoor entertaining.
- The backyard is spectacular, with a covered deck with built-in BBQ looking over the pool, retractable awning, and flawless landscaped gardens with veggie beds, flourishing plantings, outdoor hot/cold shower and separate space with a wood-fired pizza oven & bocce court.
- King-sized master bedroom with vaulted ceilings, a district outlook, large walk-in wardrobe and a full en-suite bathroom.
- Immaculate modern bathrooms, including downstairs combined with laundry.
- High ceilings and louvre windows work together to capture ocean breezes and keep the interiors cool.
- Underfloor heating & an abundant amount of storage
- Solar panels & double lock-up garage with internal access.
LIVE. Centrally located for easy access to all that Freshwater has to offer. Walk into the village where you are spoiled for choice with boutique shops, cafes and restaurants as well as other useful amenities. If you're in the mood for a beach day, either Freshwater or Curl Curl beaches are within an easy stroll, and bus stops are close by for quick travel to Manly and the city. Harbord Public School and a number of parks and playing fields are also very close to the house
Water rates: Approx $173.29 pq
Council rates: Approx $801.50 pq
Land Size: Approx 695 sqm
Internal Size: Approx 279 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah and surrounds
Local cafes and shops at Freshwater Village
- Westfield Warringah Mall and Dee Why Grand shopping centres are close by
- Harbord Primary School
- Northern Beaches Selective Campus
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- The backyard has hosted so many parties and gatherings. It's the perfect space for entertaining.
- We love hearing the sound of the ocean at night.
- We love strolling to the beach, or into Freshwater village for a bite to eat.
- We love the ease of the kids walking to school, or going over to John Fisher Park to kick a ball around or ride their bikes.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing.
Please be advised that the photographs, maps, images, or virtual styling representations included in this real estate listing are intended for illustrative purposes only and may not accurately depict the current condition or appearance of the property.