Architect designed residence on 790sqm in a tranquil pocket of Curl Curl
FIND. Bringing together the elements of light and space in beautiful harmony, this architect-designed dual-level family home is a stunning sanctuary, tucked away in a quiet Curl Curl street & moments from the surf. It has a strong, family-focused layout that includes gardens to the front and rear, a choice of breakout zones, and a contemporary open-plan living space that is complemented with a perfect north-facing aspect.
LOVE. An impressive double-height living area is the focal point in the home, offering lots of comfortable space for family interactions and entertaining. The living area has been designed so the interiors are protected from the harsh summer sun, yet the winter sun can find its way in.
- Expansive, free-flowing living zone with sandstone gas fireplace, high-set louvre windows and blinds
- Breakout zones include a study with built-in desk and a sitting area with access out to the front verandah
- Easy level transition out to private backyard with perfect northerly aspect, firepit area and impeccably landscaped garden beds
Front verandah overlooks a pretty garden with veggie and herb beds
- Luxe master suite with a private north-facing terrace with a district outlook, plus walk-in wardrobes and a shower en-suite
- Chic family bathroom with bathtub and overhead shower
- Combined laundry and shower bathroom on lower level
- Hot & cold outdoor shower, NSW Spotted Gum staircase, 10kw solar panel system plus Tesla battery, under-floor heating in living and all bathrooms, extensive internal storage
- Large lock-up garage with internal access, plus a huge amount of storage space, a home gym and a cellar
LIVE. Centrally located for easy access to all that Curl Curl has to offer. Walk into the Freshwater village where you are spoiled for choice with boutique shops, cafes and restaurants as well as village amenities. If you're in the mood for a beach day, either Freshwater or Curl Curl beaches are within an easy stroll, and bus stops are at the front door for quick travel to Manly and the city. Harbord Public School and a number of parks and playing fields are also super close to the house.
Water rates: Approx $160.18 pq
Council rates: Approx $716.30 pq
Land Approx 790 sqm
Internal Approx 265 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah and surrounds
- Local cafes and shops at Freshwater Village
- Westfield Warringah Mall and Dee Why Grand shopping centres are close by
- Harbord Primary School
- Northern Beaches Selective Campus
- Freshwater Senior Campus
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love the way the house has been designed so the summer sun stays out but the winter sun comes in.
- We love the sense of privacy and peace that we feel in the house.
- We have really appreciated the convenience of being so close to parks, beaches and schools.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.