Luxury Hamptons entertainer on exclusive beachside street
Auction Saturday 6 November 2021
FIND. Elegantly poised on a generous corner block on one of Curl Curl's most exclusive beachside streets, this extraordinary home has been masterfully renovated to provide a lifestyle of utmost luxury. With multiple north-facing living spaces, an epic master suite, tons of natural light, breathtaking ocean views, and entertaining spaces that are designed to inspire and delight, this one-of-a-kind home delivers pure comfort, casual opulence and unsurpassed style.
LOVE. Every room has been crafted to meet an ultra-sophisticated luxury Hamptons aesthetic. Your family will love watching whales and dolphins from the ocean-facing alfresco deck, lazing by the pool, and toasting marshmallows by the firepit in the garden. This tightly-held pocket of Curl Curl is quiet and protected with very little traffic, yet it offers a barefoot, sun-kissed lifestyle with amazing access to the beach and Freshwater village.
- Fresh, light-filled living that flows effortlessly to a private outdoor zone with ocean views
- Luxury master suite with raked VJ board ceilings, two generous walk-in robes, a balcony where you can sit and watch dolphins and whales, a stunning hotel style en-suite and an over-sized built-in daybed
- Sublime kitchen with generous storage, soft close shaker-style cabinetry with chrome handles, oversized pantries, Carrara Gioia stone benches, white ILVE 900mm oven with gas hobs
- Entertaining level with guest bedroom and en-suite, a media/second living room, stunning bar to entertain family and friends, flowing directly to a travertine pool area with mosaic in-ground pool
- Ultra-chic bathrooms with freestanding luxury vanities, encaustic-look tiles, subway tiles to floor to ceiling
- The house is beautifully framed with mature olive trees, magnolias and gardenias
- Four reverse cycle air-con units, plantation shutters throughout, wide-plank oak flooring, matt black door hardware
- Off-street parking for two cars
LIVE. Sitting across the road from Curl Curl beach, you can enjoy swims, surfs and stunning headland and coastal walks at a moment's notice. This sought-after pocket of Curl Curl allows you to walk to Dee Why or Freshwater with ease, thereby enjoying the wide range of dining and shopping options these two suburbs offer, while bus services at the end of the street offer easy access to Manly and Warringah Mall.
Water rates: Approx $151 pq
Council rates: Approx $915 pq
Size: Land Size Approx 455 sqm
Internal Approx 280 sqm
ABOUT THE AREA
- Buses to the City CBD, Westfield Warringah & surrounds
- Local cafes & shops at Freshwater Village
- Westfield Warringah Mall and Dee Why Grand shopping centres are close by
- Harbord Public School
- Freshwater Senior Campus
- Mackellar Girls High School
- Balgowlah Boys High School
WHAT THE OWNER LOVES:
- We love we're one minute from the beach. We wake up watching the sunrise and go to sleep listening to the waves breaking
- We love the north facing pool area and the multiple entertaining zones. We can choose where to hang depending on season and weather
Covid-19 Information: Please ensure you have read and understand our most up to date Covid-19 safety guidelines and conditions of entry to our offices and open homes. Please click the following link, or search "Covid" on our blog, for full details:bit.ly/Covid18Oct21
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and thoroughness of the information provided to you in our marketing material, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by our Vendors, and as such, Cunninghams makes no statement, representation or warranty, and assumes no legal liability in relation to the accuracy of the information provided. Interested parties should conduct their own due diligence in relation to each property they are considering purchasing. All photographs, maps and images are representative only, for marketing purposes.